Thursday, September 14, 2017

Breakfast for Lunch: Morning Grill at Albert's

I had a Morning Grill yesterday even though it was the afternoon. #yegfood

A post shared by Paula E. Kirman (@livingsanctuary) on

I had a Morning Grill for lunch at Alberta's Family Restaurant, even though it was already the afternoon. It consisted of two pancakes, two pieces of French toast, and a choice of bacon or sausage. They were kind enough to substitute beef sausage for pork. The pancakes were light and fluffy and as large as the plate upon which they were served. The pieces of French toast were rather mighty as well. It turned out I did not care for the taste of the beef sausage, but they were also quite big. I did not finish. I will remember this for when I am really, really hungry.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your experiences, I would love to try out the places. You can also visit new restaurants Edmonton for trying out some new dishes.

    ReplyDelete