Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Pasta at Olive Garden

At Olive Garden for the first time in ages. #yegfood

I took a friend and co-worker to the west end Olive Garden last week for supper. I ordered one of the mix and match, pick your pasta pick your sauce combinations, which in my case was three-colour vegetable penne, with the primavera sauce, and I added a grilled chicken breast. I was happy with the price and portion size (and took some home, which does not happen often), and found the sauce to be a bit on the sweet side. The best part were the large pieces of vegetables. I also found that the sauce has some parmesan in it, so it is vegetarian, not vegan. The chicken breast was cooked to perfection and actually paired well with the sauce. Of course, the unlimited salad and breadsticks brought me back in my mind to coming to the restaurant with my family as a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment