Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Chicken Three Ways at Panda Express

Chinese food for lunch #yegfood

I was in the very far north of Edmonton this week en route to St. Albert and stopped in to Panda Express (16704 127 Street). Not to be confused with Panda Hut Express, which I visit frequently in south Edmonton, this is an American chain that presents a variety of Chinese-inspired fast food. I had orange chicken (supposedly their specialty), sweet and sour chicken, and chicken with mushrooms. I liked the orange chicken the least - it was over-fried and did not really taste much from orange. The mushroom chicken was spicy but had a good, deep flavour, while the sweet and sour was exactly as described. Combined with a huge helping of fried rice, my playte was just over ten dollars - good value for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment