Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The Pho Files: Delicious Pho

Pho time #yegfood

While en route home from a political function a couple of weekends ago, I stopped in to Delicious Pho on 124 Street. I had been eyeing the restaurant for some time but had not yet had the opportunity to stop in. The place is large, bright, and clean. The menu has all of the varieties of pho and vermicelli noodle bowls as well as some rice wraps with meat and other unique items.

I went for the pho tai, which I always try when I go to a new pho place. The portion was huge, with lots of tender meat that was already cooked in the very hot broth when it was brought out to me. The noodles were plentiful and the broth was good albeit a bit salty. I also ordered onion cakes which were not quite as crispy as I like but were otherwise good. Prices are a little higher than your average Chinatown place, but they are not out of line either and the portions are pretty big. I would definitely come here again for a bowl of pho if I was hanging around in the 124 Street area.

No comments:

Post a Comment