Sunday, March 1, 2015

Breakfast for Lunch: Brunch at CRAFT

Brunch! #yegfood

On Saturday I had brunch for the second time at CRAFT Beer Market. I had the smoked salmon eggs benedict, sans hollandaise. I also asked if there was cheese on the bennies, and was told no. I ended up with a mouthful of cream cheese with my first bite. Fortunately, I don't mind cream cheese, but it wasn't listed on the menu and obviously the server did not know the menu well. The eggs were done to perfection and the smoked salmon was fresh and delicious. I also enjoyed the homemade biscuit upon which the eggs were served. The hash browns were well cooked and seasoned, while the skewer of fresh fruit made for a nice finish. I had a glass of Liefmans on the rocks, which is a fruit beer that almost tastes like a cranberry mimosa.

No comments:

Post a Comment