Sunday, July 13, 2014

Vegging Out: Lemon Shrimp and Stuffed Tofu at Padmanadi

Lemon Shrimp

Padmanadi is one of those restaurants I love but don't get to as often as I would like. When I had supper there a few weeks ago I tried a new item, the lemon shrimp. The "shrimp" is the same as in the sweet and sour entree, which is one of my favourites. The panko crust and lemon drizzle is very flavourful and made for an enjoyable appetizer.

Stuffed Tofu

The stuffed tofu is something I have had here before, and likely won't order again. The tofu was perfectly cooked with a light coating, and stuffed with minced "ham." I found the ham part to be a bit too baby food-like in consistency, and would usually just fall out of the tofu when I was cutting it. The flavours worked really well though, where the texture didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment