Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Breakfast for Lunch: Smoked Salmon Benny at Blue Chair Cafe

Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict

Around three years have passed since last I had brunch at Blue Chair Cafe. I had the opportunity to return this past weekend and enjoyed a smoked salmon eggs benedict. The eggs were like heaven: perfectly poached like two small clouds on the plate. The amount of smoked salmon was reasonble and of good quality. I found the Russian rye bread a little strong. The fruit was fresh, and added colour to the plate. I loved the hash browns and wish there were more of them. I counted maybe eight little cubes. At a price of close to $15, and with potatoes being so inexpensive, I thought this was way too small of a serving. That being said, I love the atmosphere of the place and hope to return soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment