Saturday, January 18, 2014

Steak and Spaghetti at Boston Pizza

Steak and Spaghetti by raise my voice
Steak and Spaghetti, a photo by raise my voice on Flickr.

I was convinced to have supper at the Westmount location of Boston Pizza this evening, even though I was not really in the mood for pizza.

The page of mains apart from the selection of pizzas and pastas drew me in, as a result. I had a seven ounce steak, which comes with freshly steamed vegetables and a salad; however, I swapped out my salad for spaghetti. I also tried the new tomato marinara, which was great as I never cared for the pomodoro sauce and find the meat sauce a little too spicy for my liking.

The serving of spaghetti was also huge! My steak was done to order and had very little waste. And at $15.99, it was not a bad price either.

No comments:

Post a Comment