Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Beef Duo at The Common

I visited The Common for the first time ever this week, as I was a panelist for an interVivos event (also my first) being held there. I decided to get there early to enjoy some supper before the event and to really check the place out. I have heard so many good things about it.

After spending a while examining the menu and asking my wonderful server many questions, I finally decided on the Beef Duo which had two medallions of steak and a chunk of braised beef rib. The rib was fork tender and full of complex flavours, while the steak was done to perfection. The meat had a gravy giving some needed moisture, but also became gelatinous rather quickly.

The meal was served with roasted vegetables which were fresh and colourful, as well as a large portion of crispy shoestring fries. It was as attractively presented as it was delicious.

I get the impression the place fills up fast, so the next time I visit I will also make sue I get there early once again.

1 comment:

  1. Nice informative post, thanks for sharing information.
    To get information on cool restaurants in Edmonton visit here.

    ReplyDelete