Monday, October 8, 2012

Gurvinder's Butter Chicken

On Saturday, a small group of us headed to Brewsters for post-rally food and libations.



I finally tried Gurvinder's Butter Chicken, which has been on the menu forever - long before other mainstream restaurants included a butter chicken. I recalled when a group from my former church used to go to Brewsters for lunch after services, and several of them would order it, week after week.



I was not disappointed. The flavours penetrated deep into the many pieces of chicken breast, amongst a rich, creamy sauce. The basmati rice was perfectly cooked, and while not authentic, the garlic naan was perfect for scooping up those last drops of sauce.



This dish went well with my blueberry beer and I would definitely order it again..

No comments:

Post a Comment