Thursday, September 6, 2012

Brisket Sandwich at Montana's

Brisket Sandwich by raise my voice
Brisket Sandwich, a photo by raise my voice on Flickr.

I owed someone a volunteer appreciation meal, and we headed to the Calgary Trail location of Montana's.



I had a brisket sandwich, which featured either a half or full pound of thinly sliced meat in barbecue sauce, between a light and fluffy bun. I was quite hungry, and my companion wanted to have some also, so I went for the full pound. Wow. It reminded me of some of those sandwiches the hosts dig their faces into on the Food TV Network. The meat was lean and soft, the barbecue sauce was tangy and had a slight kick to it, and if I was not sharing I would never have been able to finish. This is a sandwich for when someone wants some serious meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment