Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Crispy Chicken Croissant at Cafe Du France

The cozy eatery in Le Marchand Mansion on 115 Street and 100 Avenue has a small menu for lunch, mostly consisting of sandwiches, soups, salads, appetizers, and a few entrees.

I had one of the croissant sandwiches - a crispy chicken one to be precise. Three chicken tenders were arranged within a freshly baked croissant with tomatoes, mayo, pickles, and lettuce that was almost as crispy as the chicken itself. My side of fries were elegantly served in a dish and were lightly seasoned.

Everything about Cafe Du France defines class, especially the food presentation. Prices are reasonable (my sandwich was $11.95). I will therefore forgive the misuse of French in the restaurant's name (you didn't think that would get by me - did you?).

No comments:

Post a Comment