Monday, July 9, 2012

Tenderloin Bites at The Pourhouse

Tenderloin Bites by raise my voice
Tenderloin Bites, a photo by raise my voice on Flickr.

I did not want to miss too much of the Blues on Whyte 100th birthday party, so I decided to keep my culinary adventures within the closed off blocks of 103 and 104 Street.

My second trip to The Pourhouse, the place was packed and the busy server was trying to stay on top of the flowing drink and food orders. My Rock Creek Cider was served right away, but waiting for my Tenderloin Bites took almost a half an hour.

No complaints about the food though - the bites were cooked to perfection, tender, and the cooked onions and mustard aioli really elevated the dish from simple steak bites to something far more delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment