Friday, July 20, 2012

Taste of Edmonton 2012: Falafel from Drift

Taste of Edmonton 2012 by raise my voice
Taste of Edmonton 2012, a photo by raise my voice on Flickr.
The woman in line next to me struck up a conversation, saying that her checking out the falafel from Drift was an experiment, as she was having trouble finding good falafel in Edmonton. I agreed, stating that many falafel I have had, have indeed been "awful."

I certainly hope she found the experiment a success, because I was definitely impressed with the fried chick pea patties. They were fresh and crispy, but what made this dish unique were the pickled red onions and house made tzatziki sauce. Honestly, I could have downed a shooter of that creamy tzatziki. Total win - I want a full sized one soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment