Friday, July 20, 2012

Taste of Edmonton 2012: Dry Spicy Chicken From The Lingnan

Taste of Edmonton 2012 by raise my voice
Taste of Edmonton 2012, a photo by raise my voice on Flickr.
I have to admit it: I have never eaten at The Lingnan (nor its counterpart Chicken for Lunch). Every time I go, there is a sign on the door warning of a possible two hour wait for food. At Chicken for Lunch, the line ups are daunting, and I have never been able to figure out exactly how to order (though I am getting tutorials from friends!).

I decided it was time to take the leap and try some Lingnan food. The Dry and Spicy Chicken is a popular dish, and I found it delicious. The chicken was fresh and tender, the batter flavourful, and it wasn't even overwhelmingly spicy. It was simply addictive.

No comments:

Post a Comment