Sunday, May 13, 2012

Chicken on a Kaiser Bun

Swiss Chalet was close enough to where I needed to be Friday evening, that I decided to step in for a quick meal. I opted for the pulled chicken sandwich on a kaiser bun.

The sandwich itself was pretty basic: a quarter of Swiss Chalet's famous rotisserie chicken pulled off the bone and served on a fresh, white, soft kaiser bun. Although the skin was also pulled from the chicken, it retained much of its moisture and flavour. I had fries as my side - the fries here are really special as far as fast food goes. They are hand made.

But of course what really makes the meal is the sauce. I don't know what it is, but I love it. I used it on my fries and chicken, ignoring the packet of mayonnaise that I was also brought.

No comments:

Post a Comment