Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fro-Yo - Greenhouse

Frozen Yogurt by raise my voice
Frozen Yogurt, a photo by raise my voice on Flickr.

After my sub-par meal at Gaya yesterday, I went nearby to The Greenhouse to have a frozen yogurt for dessert. This regular size cost about $5.50 and came with three toppings. I went for granola, cranberries, and blueberries.

The yogurt itself was strawberry - I thought it would be plain. The blueberries were on the bottom and in syrup. I don't think they were all that fresh. The cranberries were actually craisins, and I wish they had specified this as it may have affected my desire to order them. They stuck to my teeth, taking icy cold yogurt with them, causing me a lot of temperature-induced pain. The granold was so-so, and looked it it was mostly crumbs from the bottom of a package.

I find Tutti Frutti on Whyte Avenue and Kiwi Kiss in City Centre Mall to be much better value and quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment